Every residential or commercial property deserves a strong, high-quality roof. Whether yours is aging and needs a major upgrade or has missing shingles and cosmetic wear, turn to our team to refresh your roof so it either looks like new or is new! In our over 12 years of being in business, we have completed tens of thousands of successful projects and can confidently say that our roofing company delivers superior work that consistently meets our high standards.
Our GAF award-winning roofers have the knowledge and experience to tackle any roofing trouble you have, no matter how complicated. We only use materials from industry-leading manufacturers and apply the latest techniques and tools so that our projects are completed efficiently and the results are long-lasting.
Experience the Penn Ohio Roofing & Siding group difference by dialing 724-577-7589 or completing our online form to schedule a free estimate for our pittsburgh roofing services. Se habla español.
No matter what kind of roof you have or are interested in, our professional team can handle it for you. We specialize in a wide range of roof types for both homes and businesses and can make seamless repairs or installations.
We provide the following services:
The types of roofing we have experience with include:
Our full array of services encompasses your structure’s entire exterior. We can even assist you with filing insurance claims in the event your roof has been damaged from a storm or other incident. We may be roofers first, but we always are willing to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure you get the best possible service and care when you work with us.
As important as roofs are to a building, they are very often neglected. Serious problems may be overlooked or underestimated until large cosmetic or structural damage occurs that can no longer be ignored. Don’t let things get that far with your roof by ignoring the telltale signs of issues requiring professional attention.
Here are some times and scenarios when it would be wise to call a licensed roofing technician:
- An aging roof: While the numbers may vary depending on the material used for your roof, the average lifespan of a roof is about 20 years. If your roof has reached this mark, it may be time to have a professional inspect its condition. We can check for damage due to aging or wear and tear and determine whether it needs some minor maintenance or a major replacement.
- Cracked or missing shingles: Over time, your roof takes a beating. If you have a shingle roof, it’s not uncommon for the shingles to become dislodged or damaged. If you notice shingles have fallen off your roof, contact a professional right away to determine the best course of action.
- After a storm: Severe thunderstorms, high winds, and other turbulent weather can take a toll on your roof. Even if you don’t notice any leaks or problems overtly, having a professional check the state of your roof following a storm can give you peace of mind that all is well or if there are issues that need to be addressed.
- Water leaks: Even a small leak shouldn’t be ignored as the water damage from it can impact your roofing system over time. Look for water damage to your ceiling or in your attic. Fixing the leaks early can spare you an expensive repair bill.
- Mold growth: Often a byproduct of a water leak, water damage can fester into an outbreak of algae, mildew, or mold. Mold in particular can be a serious health hazard that may require a full roof replacement if the growth is severe.
- Your roof is sagging: Roofs should stand tall and firm, if it is sagging in any way, this indicates a major structural problem. Such as a damaged beam or poor support. Calling a technician right away is a must to preserve your roof’s integrity.
- Higher than normal energy bill: High energy costs can happen for a number of reasons. If your usage habits have not drastically changed, factors like a poorly ventilated roof may be a likely reason for the increase. Our roofers can check your roof’s insulation and siding to determine if repairs are needed.
Our Customer Service in Pittsburgh Is Second to None
As a family-owned and operated company, Penn Ohio Roofing & Siding Group takes great pride in serving the members of our community and ensuring your roofs are in the best condition possible. Aside from using top-of-the-line tools and technology, we also provide exceptional customer service that is hard to find.
Our friendly roofers like to work closely with customers and keep you personally involved in the roofing project from beginning to end. We never want you to be confused or lost regarding how we tackle your roofing request, so we provide you with constant updates on our progress. We understand that roofing repairs or installations are a significant investment, so we do what we can to ensure the process is smooth and hassle-free.
Your search for a dependable roofer in Pittsburgh ends here. Call (724) 577-7589 or contact us online to request your free estimate. Ask about how first-time customers can receive $500 off a new roof!
Use our online form today and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!Get Started
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Beaver, PA
- Bethel Park, PA
- Butler, PA
- New Castle, PA
- Jefferson Hills, PA
- Hermitage, PA
- Mercer, PA
- Sharpsville, PA
- Cranberry, PA
- Grove City, PA
- Sharon Roof, PA
- Upper St Clair, PA
- West Middlesex, PA
- & All Surrounding Areas